COVID-19 update (July 2021): We are currently seeing clients in-person and online.
Whether you are struggling with a mental health issue, looking to strengthen your marriage, experiencing conflict with your child or parent, or would like someone to journey alongside you in self-discovery, we are here for you. Here are some of the issues we may be able to help you with:
- Social anxiety
- Life transitions
- Grief & loss
- Problematic Internet use or gaming addiction
- Parent-child communication/conflicts
- Personal growth and development
- Pre-marital counselling
- Marriage counselling
We believe that you are the expert of you, your experiences, motivations, strengths, and development. As your counsellor, we can help you in your journey of healing and self-discovery by guiding you in research-based therapeutic techniques and coming alongside you so that you do not have to face your challenges alone. By working together we can help you to:
- Develop coping strategies
- Feel heard and understood in a safe, confidential, and non-judgmental space
- Understand your feelings, behaviours, and motivations better
- Connect to your family, friends, and self in healthier ways
Contact us to connect about whether our services are suitable for you.